Corporate Flu Program
Hosting a flu shot clinic is an effective way to save your company time and money while promoting an overall workplace environment of health, vitality, and productivity. Immunized adults have a demonstrated reduction in lost work days and doctor visits which means a healthier and more productive staff.
Use the below calculator to see what your return on investment is for hosting a Flu Clinic for your employees. Apogee provides both an on-site and off-site program for you and your employees.
- Every year, between 15 and 60 million Americans get the flu.
- CDC estimates that around 15% of your workforce will get the flu every year.
- Average cost of a lost workday for a single employee is $200.
- Experts estimate that the flu causes as much as $10 billion in lost wages annually.
- Average sick time off for an employee with the flu is 5 days.
- As many as 70 million work days are missed due to the flu, nationally.
- Companies average over $5 billion in lost productivity.